Ben has been in car audio since Feb. 17, 1979, starting as an installer and working up to installation manager positions at every stop in his career, even owning and running his own retail store. He’s managed installation staffs as large as fourteen installers and can handle just about any situation that we run into on your site.
Ben has extensive experience with all facets of custom installation; including upholstery, fiberglass, laminate & Plexiglas fabrication, sheet metal fabrication, steel & aluminum welding, radar detectors and complex system design and wiring. Ben has always specialized in unusual applications – motorcycles (specifically Harley-Davidson), boats, classic cars, large trucks, heavy equipment and other “non-traditional” installations. Ben adds to our ability to handle more complex applications than we could previously accommodate. Please call if you have anything that may fall into these categories – we may be able to help.
- 1979-1984: Speakerlab – Seattle, WA (Shop Manager)
- 1984-1987: NW Auto Sound – Seattle, WA (Shop Manager)
- 1988-1991: Sound Advice: Federal Way, WA (Shop Manager)
- 1991-2003: Car Toys: Federal Way, WA (Shop Manager)
- 2003-2004: Innovative Audio – Bellevue, WA (Shop Manager)
- 2004-2008: Ben’s Car Audio – Owner
- 2008-present: ADC Mobile