Our fleet of trucks allow service that doesn’t exist anywhere else in the country! We have outfitted our vehicles with all of the features of a small retail store, letting us do your job onsite and on time, without having to move your vehicle from the lot. Because we come prepared, we can offer unparalleled service and get you and your customer on the road in the shortest time possible without having to worry about the extra expense and risk of transporting the vehicle off the lot!
All of our trucks include:
- Chevy Express 3/4 ton chassis with 12 foot Spartan Supreme box.
- The latest Kenwood navigation systems with backup cameras
- Remote start alarm systems for full protection
- Power, remote control 12 foot awning to keep your vehicles dry (video)
- Three batteries and 1500 watt inverters for onboard 120 volts that allow lighting, charging and power tool operation
- Full toolboxes and portable power tools
- Lockable 6′ storage bins to house product, accessories and kits
- Steel bins and shelving holding all the small parts you’d see in any small retail shop
- Fluorescent and conventional lighting inside and out, letting us work with ease anytime
- Workbenches with vise and grinder
- Laptop computers with wireless internet access for database, catalog and product information, and generation of final invoices on the spot
- Printers allow “tech sheet” printing, letting us work from the latest information
- Cell phones for each installer and salesman
As we progress in our partnership, rest assured that we will always have the latest vehicles and the latest technology and will spare no expense to do the job right, on site and on time to continue to earn and keep your trust in us!
Here’s what it takes to put our vehicles together :
|The cab is gutted…||to install navigation, alarm, inverter,||laptop and printer.|
|Rear area houses product storage
|fully stocked and ready to roll!|