The HDMI-AV cable allows you to view your iPhone 5/5C/5S/6/6 Plus/iPad output on any radio, video screen or TV that has analog audio and video inputs.
One-way “Mirror Link” allows you to view apps, maps, video, photos, etc. from your iPhone 5/5C/5S/6/6Plus or iPad equipped with the Apple Lightning connector. The cable does not allow control from the outboard display – all control is from the Apple device. Apps that allow rotation can be viewed full-screen as well.
Full stereo audio output makes it the perfect solution for YouTube/Netflix/Amazon Prime or phone video playback in the vehicle.
NOTE: This cable solution also requires the Apple Lightning to HDMI adaptor – NOT SUPPLIED
Connections & Operation:
The 4.25′ cable comes equipped with a standard male HDMI connector on one end and Red/White/Yellow RCA connectors and USB male on the other end. The HDMI male connector plugs into the female HDMI port on the Apple Lightning-HDMI adaptor, the RCA’s plug into your radio/display/TV and the USB plugs into a USB port (optional – see below).
The cable includes a built-in Digital to Analog converter which requires power to operate – this power can be drawn from the USB male connector attached to the cable OR from the iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad connected to the cable. THE USB INPUT ON THIS CABLE WILL ONLY POWER THE D/A CONVERTER IN THE CABLE – THIS CABLE DOES NOT CHARGE THE APPLE DEVICE.
- If you DO NOT connect the cable’s USB plug, the cable will work but will draw power from the Apple device to operate, draining the device faster than normal.
- If you connect the cable’s USB plug into a radio or USB power port, the cable will be powered from the USB, prolonging battery life in the device, but it will not charge the device.
- The only way to use the cable AND charge the Apple device is to plug the standard Apple USB-Lightning charging cable (the one that came with your device) into a USB port then into the female Lighting port on the Apple HDMI-Lightning adaptor. In this case, the cable’s USB plug is not necessary.
- Plug & Play Converter Solution for HDMI to Composite Devices
- Works with any Composite Input
- Compatible with iPhone 5/5C/5S/6/6Plus or iPad with Lightning Connector *
- Converts Digital to Analog Video Signal *
- Requires 5v for Conversion (Can be provided from included USB plug or Apple device)
- Cable Length: 4.25′
*Note: Apple iPhone 5/5C/5S/6/6Plus or iPad requires Apple Lightning to Digital (HDMI) Adapter. Sold Separately.
- USPS First Class & USPS Priority shipping options available – please note your preference during PayPal transaction
- NOTE: SHIPPING OPTIONS BELOW APPLY TO US/CANADIAN ADDRESSES ONLY – WE WILL REFUND YOUR PURCHASE IF YOU ATTEMPT TO SHIP TO NON-US/CANADIAN ADDRESS
- PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ORDERS TO COUNTRIES OTHER THAN US/CANADA
- WA residents pay 8.8% Sales Tax.