iPod/SAT/HD/AUX Interface for GM “Class 2” Vehicles (2003-2010)
iPod®/iPhone® interface for General Motors factory radios. Full iPod®/iPhone® browsing supported from the factory radio: Playlist, Artist, Genre, Album, and Composer. Upgradable with uPAC-HDRT – adds HD Radio™ to the vehicle.
* Plug-and-play installation maintains factory wiring integrity
* Full iPod® browsing from the radio and steering wheel controls
* Secondary input for an additional auxiliary audio source
* Retains factory-installed satellite radio
* HD Radio™ ready – upgradable with uPAC-HDRT
Downloads: Owner's Manual | Application Chart
Website: Visit PAC's Website
Installations: View our installations of the uPAC-GMC2
Videos: iPod on GM Class 2 radio | HD Radio on GM Class 2 radio
In Stock?: No - SPECIAL ORDER
Normal shipping time: Two days | *Expedited shipping available* - please call for quote
Parts Warranty: Three Years
Labor Warranty: LIFETIME
Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in /home/wottenaddealer/public_html/wp-content/plugins/custom-field-template/custom-field-template.php(4051) : eval()'d code on line 200
Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in /home/wottenaddealer/public_html/wp-content/plugins/custom-field-template/custom-field-template.php(4051) : eval()'d code on line 202
Some of our products are prohibited from being sold or priced online, but if there is a PayPal purchase section below, you can purchase immediately using PayPal
If you are a local dealer, please Log in for installed dealer pricing.
If you are a LOCAL DEALER without login credentials, please contact us for access.
If you are outside the Seattle/Tacoma area and DO NOT see PayPal pricing below, please Log in using "paypal" as username and password to purchase, or call 253-297-4570 for credit card orders.
For product questions or to place an order, please email Walt via the contact form.
* Vehicle MUST be either equipped with, or have the ability to support Satellite Radio
* If you are using this product in conjunction with an iPhone or iTouch running the 3.0 Operating System it must be revision 1.3.670b or higher. If your uPAC is not labeled with this revision number you MUST update the firmware. Please click here to update your module.
* Adding HD Radio requires the purchase of the HDRT (sold separately)
* Adding Satellite Radio requires the purchase of the uPAC-SIRCBL & an SCC1 tuner (both sold separately)
* Radio must have a “Band” or “XM” button to be compatible
* Not compatible in vehicles equipped with “Monsoon” system or any other “signal sensing” amplifier.
* When using the uPAC-GMC2: Some radios may have an inactive satellite radio port if not equipped with a factory satellite radio tuner. Please see a dealer for activation of this port to enable the uPAC-GMC2 interface
* Vehicles with navigation require dipswitches 1 & 2 to be on
Product Revision History
Current Revision #: 1.3.723b Description: Universal File
Revision #: 1.3.670b Description: Adds iPhone & iTouch 3.0 Operating System Compatibility
Revision #: 1.3.637b Description: Adds SCC1 Satellite Radio Support & Compatibility for 2009 Navigation Radios